GIVE YOUR HAIR ULTRA RICH DIMENSION
1. Choose two boxes of Nice ‘n Easy liquid permanent hair colour. The first shade needs to be one to two shades darker than your current colour. The second shade should be three to four shades darker to give you lots of drama at the hair tips.
2. Divide your hair into four large, equal sections, securing with plastic clips.
3. Mix each colour according to package directions, remembering to perform the allergy & strand test 48 hours in advance. Keep the colours separate.
4. With the first, lighter shade, apply the colour several inches away from the scalp to mid-length on all four sections until fully saturated.
5. Take your second, darker shade and apply from the ends of the hair to middle, where the first colour ends. Allow the colour to process for 25 minutes.
6. Rinse your hair, apply the colour Seal Gloss and let it sit for 2-5 minutes.
Divide dry hair into four large, equal sections.
Apply the lighter shade, starting several inches away from the scalp to mid-length on all four sections.
Apply the darker shade from the ends of your hair to the middle, where the lighter shade ends.
After rinsing, apply Nice ‘n Easy colour Seal Gloss for silky, shiny colour.
Marie has been colouring hair since she was an apprentice at the Pierre Michel Salon in NYC at the age of 19. Since then, she’s worked across the industry with celebrity clients, in editorial shoots and on feature films. She is currently Clairol’s colour Director.