Cover Roots to Make Your Color Last Longer
FAST ROOT FIX
Add to Favorites
Roots showing? The good news is that you don’t have to do all-over color to banish roots. Whether you color your hair at home or in the salon, a root touch-up will extend the time between colorings. Not only will your wallet thank you, you’ll have more free time—and everyone could use a little more free time.
SO, HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR HAIR COLOR LAST LONGER?
- Select your product by matching the shade to the colored portion of your hair.
- Make sure your hair is dry before starting your root touch-up application.
- Use a brush for a more precise application.
- Always touch up your roots with your hair combed into your preferred style.
- Apply color to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples.
- Try Root Touch-Up by Nice ‘n Easy—it takes just 10 minutes. In the time it takes to read a section of the morning paper and have your coffee, you can cover those roots and get on with your day!
MORE WAYS TO EXTEND THE TIME BETWEEN BEAUTY EXPENDITURES:
- Keep that post-facial glow going longer by using an exfoliating wash.
- Manicures, whether you go to a salon or do it yourself, really do last longer when you take the time to put on gloves before doing housework or gardening, and your hands will look better, too!
- Be sure to invest in good hair appliances to help you achieve fantastic hair days in between salon visits.